Business Video Production
Your Trusted Partner in Business Video Production
If you’re not using video as a promotional tool, perhaps it’s time to consider a professional business video production to help expose millions of prospective clients to your product or service.
Video is the way of the future. The emergence of video as a highly effective marketing tool has come full circle with the advent of social media. In the past, television ads lured consumers en-masse to the products and services of large corporations with the enormous budgets necessary to afford advertising over the solely available mass communication audio-visual medium. The advent of social media blew the promotional video market wide open, making this highly engaging medium accessible and more affordable for companies across the spectrum.
Today, millions of videos are uploaded onto social media platforms every day. Social media has made the world a much smaller place. The potential exposure your company can gain due to an engaging, well made, and impactful promotional video is immense. There are numerous examples of small companies both locally and globally growing into giants of industry nearly overnight on the back of a clever video campaign.
If you’re going to keep up with the times and make full use of every opportunity to get your brand on the map, either locally or globally, maybe you should consider making use of the professional video production services of Studio Nero? We are a powerhouse Sydney-based creative team at the cutting edge of hyper-effective video marketing strategy and production.
Benefits of Professional Promotional Video Production in Sydney
Video is by far the most effective way of getting your brand out there in a way that connects with your intended audience. Research shows that by making use of video campaigns, video marketers, on average, manage to grow company revenue for their clients faster, producing results 49% higher year on year than their non-video using counterparts. The results speak for themselves, and this is only the tip of the iceberg. Promotional video campaigns hold many more benefits for companies.
- Effective marketing has come a long way from just being a platform to tell your intended audience about your product or service. Storytelling has turned the marketing world on its head in recent years. People connect with stories, and marketers make full use of this fact, telling engaging and impactful brand stories that enthral audiences the world over.
- The call to action has never been this powerful. A well-made, thoughtful promotional video can send a powerful message and a call to action that your audience will notice and act upon.
- Video is the single biggest influencer of buying patterns in Australia – and the rest of the world for that matter. A recent study by Forbes found that as much as 90% of people cite video as a significant factor in deciding which products and services to choose. More than 60% of people worldwide will go online to watch product videos before making a final decision to buy a product or use a service.
- The consumer of today is savvy. The vast majority of people today prefer to do some research on products and services before they decide to use them. The ready availability of online content makes this easy. You see something interesting and decide to look into it. As people are generally not keen on reading, the prevailing trend is visiting company websites, platforms such as YouTube, and watching product videos and reviews.
- Search engines love video. Visitors to websites stay on a website for longer if there are videos for them to watch. One way search engines like Google determine the rankings of websites is time spent on the website. Website visitors, on average, spend 88% more time on sites that contain video, and most marketers are adamant that since using promotional videos on their customers’ websites, dwell time has significantly increased.
- Companies using promotional videos get on average 40% more visitors than those that don’t. Companies that post videos on social media that are linked back to their website get even more. Even better, according to research by Aberdeen Group, video users achieve 27% higher click-through rates than non-video users.
- Word of mouth is still king when it comes to marketing. Only the word-of-mouth format has morphed into social media shares. Videos generate 1200% more shares on social media than images and text combined.
What Sets Studio Nero Apart Regarding Product Videos for Marketing
The marketing world has long caught on to the fact that video is the ideal marketing platform for companies to get their products and services out into the world. Considering the number of promotional videos uploaded to websites and social media and shared on platforms such as YouTube every day, you will need something to set your product or service apart from the competition. It would help if you were heard above the noise, and that’s where a professional video production agency can make all the difference. Studio Nero is more than just a company that provides video editing services.
- We bring your brand to life with relevant and highly engaging storytelling aimed at your intended audience while holding your brand front and centre. There is no point in making a fantastic video that doesn’t compel the user to action. We are master storytellers, excelling at creating engaging narratives centred around your brand.
- We know all the tricks of the trade. Many factors make promotional videos highly effective marketing tools, such as music to set the appropriate mood, in-video text to highlight your message further, and clever scripting that effectively engages the user. We have extensive industry experience in promotional video production and editing.
- We have all the cutting-edge tools to produce a video that will stand above the competition. From 4K cinematic cameras and a vast array of lenses for the ultimate in creative composition and super sharp focus to discreet 4K action cams that get into the thick of things. Couple that with our state-of-the-art editing software and highly skilled video editors, and you have a winning combination.
- Our team consists of some of the brightest creative and marketing heads in the local industry, superbly skilled at telling emotive and engaging stories, headlining your brand within those stories for the best outcomes. We are the top team when it comes to video marketing in Sydney. Whether you need a product launch video or a feature-length documentary, we are the team to call.
- We listen. No one knows as well as you where you see your brand headed in future. We listen and work closely with you to make your vision for your brand a reality. We build our strategy around what you want for your brand. We provide highly personalised video production services in Sydney and beyond. There is no one-size-fits-all in this industry.
About Studio Nero
We are a prominent marketing creative offering professional promotional video production in Sydney and beyond. Our focus is squarely on getting the best outcomes for our customers. We achieve this through our highly effective Sydney video production team, which consists of hand-picked industry professionals in video production and marketing. Some of the top minds in video editing in Sydney polish your video into a formidable final product.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you.
Skilled Ecommerce Photography is The New Shop Display
Online shopping is so convenient that it has to some degree replaced regular shops and become the preferred method of purchasing anything from bamboo plants to diapers, lounge suites and sports cars. It is also essential for businesses that provide a service, like plumbers and limousine companies, to provide booking forms on their websites. Ecommerce photography now becomes vitally important.
The Importance of Ecommerce Photography
For all the benefits of web shops, the glaring deficit remains that customers cannot visually inspect the products. Therefore quality photographs may mean the difference between a successful sale or an abandoned cart. We do ecommerce product photography in Sydney that offers you lots of benefits over simple mobile phone snaps, as we are skilled at achieving these goals:
- A consistent look. You will not populate your online shop with inventory and then never add new products again. It is important that the photographs of all the products have the same look, whether it is the background or shadows or angles, and any new products must follow the same format. This is in addition to the images being part of the overall design of the website.
- A realistic look. The very fact that customers can’t visually inspect the products means that they rely on the photographs to choose the right colour of kettle or skirt. Ensuring that within the constraint of the variability of display devices, the product’s image looks like the product in terms of colour and shape becomes crucial and requires special equipment and skills.
- A must-have look. It does not matter how much text describes the product, most times, people will buy based on the picture. A good photograph will go far, but artistically enhancing the presentation through excellent photography can induce a desire in the customer to own the product.
What Sets Studio Nero Apart Regarding Ecommerce Photography in Sydney
As a studio that specialises in product photography, we also offer the following benefits:
- Our skills are not limited to stills photography. We also do product videos for ecommerce. Maybe not so hot for a best-seller book, but certainly for that new range of coffee percolators or model train sets.
- For us, it is a priority to build a long-term relationship with your online business. This means you will receive continued consistency with the visual presentation of your products, something your customers may not notice but will certainly appreciate.
- As your business grows, you may start to do exclusive product launches or other type of events. By having walked the journey with your products, we are already well-versed in your business and are the most capable of doing this branch of ecommerce video production at an unrivalled standard.
Studio Nero has been capturing images for over 30 years now. We listen to our clients, discuss ideas with our clients and strive to have our clients smile with joy at the end product. Contact us for a chat about how we can assist you with ecommerce photography in Sydney.